Having looked at dozens of offerings on the web, I have finally found a high quality tutorial in basic electronics.
This basic electronics PDF includes the right things you must know in a very easy and descriptive way. To be honest, most I have seen are either too simplistic, and do not explain each component well enough, or are so detailed that it is almost impossible to know what you really need to know. That is why I wanted to share this book with you.
Whether you are just starting out in electronics, like I did, or simply need to learn them for any reasons, “Introduction To Basic Electronics Hands-on Mini Course”, by Greg S. Carpenter, is the most adecuate course for you.
THE GOOD POINTS
- This book is probably the most popular since it was published.
- Written mainly to support and enlighten beginners, contains a load of high-quality advice on the do’s and dont’s.
- It has been created in a short and concise format, in order to be easily understood for experienced or not.
- Includes: information about electronic components and circuits, ABC’s of antennas and radio waves, secrets to learning Ohms law, a glossary of electronic terms with definitions, welding tips, and much more.
- Well, what can I say… I think there is no bad part about this ebook. Maybe afterwards you will want to head to something more advanced.
This is a highly recommended tutorial for novices who are looking for a starting point. These basic electronics notes can help you create foundations easily. No experience is required to comprehend the concepts it presents.
And last but not least: it´s a book comfortable enough for anyone who wants to start fixing their own electronic home devices.